Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ben Delacreme NOT in Top 3?

UGH.... The Lipton today girl....

Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the last episode

ARE THEY SERIOUS? WHY? WWWHHYYYY???? Ben Delacreme is winning material. They are insane for NOT sending Darien Lake's ass home. I am SO disappointed. Almost as disappointed as when they sent home Joslyn Fox instead of Adore Delano's weak ass. As a queen myself who would love to be on the show I shouldn't be so critical on the contestants... but this is bullshit. I understand that they're keeping Adore for the viewers she brings in.... but Darien Lake over Ben Delacreme girl? Really? It's a conspiracy. I was planning on talking about how much Beyonce's presale tickets were for her On The Run Tour.... but this just killed me. Well... Courtney or Bianca better take that crown... otherwise they're clearly not looking for talent... Yeah I said it.


No comments:

Post a Comment