Monday, April 28, 2014

Beyonce' is coming to San Francisco!!!!!

The LIPTON was HOT this morning girl...

So as you know... Beyonce' has officially announced her tour dates... with JayZ btw. She's actually coming out here to San Francisco, which means I won't be traveling to San Jose or Oakland to see her! She's going to be performing at AT&T park on August 5th!!!
So the info was released this morning that Pre-Sale tickets go on sale tomorrow, HOWEVER, somehow some people already have tickets (I'm guessing through having season passes at the Ballpark or something) and they're already selling them for $150 to $1500. Yes ma'am you read that correctly.... One THOUSAND five Hundred dollars and zero cents. The TRIFlinism. UGH!!!
I've gotta get my hands on those pre-sale tickets... they're only going for $50 - $300. Now I'm down with those prices to see my girl, I just have to be on point about it considering they'll probably sell out within the first two hours of them being on sale.


It's going to be on my mind until she get's here Hopefully I have something else to talk about until then just because I know how it get's to my girl Beysus.


No comments:

Post a Comment