Thursday, April 24, 2014

Who is really shocked about attractive drag queens?

Some people think this could be Lipton.....But it's really NOT!

(I'm about to go on a rant so just know that in advance)

What the fuck is this "oh my god he's even cute as a boy!" Girl..... sit the fuck down. He's (and when I say he I'm not talking about anyone in particular...just think of some attractive gay boy you know) a boy in a dress... to be a drag queen... the requirements have nothing to do AT ALL with how you look as a boy. The requirements are just you being a sickening bitch in a wig and a dress and knowing how to put on some make up (for the most part anyway).

Why is it that everyone is always shocked when drag queens take off their make up and they're attractive. Were you expecting a gremlin under that make up? I don't get it, I think it's stupid, annoying, and ignorant to a degree for some of these people to automatically assume that the man underneath it has to be unattractive.

I think a lot of gay men have this preconceived notion that drag queens are all feminine men in and out of drag, and that equates to a lot of them.... not attractive. Now I'm a feminine man in and out of drag and quite frankly I don't give a flying fuck how unattractive you think I may be based on my mannerisms... that's not the point.

The big part of drag is transforming... you're transforming a man to a woman (or something woman like)... and sometimes that includes your mannerisms... I know plenty of men that are just as masculine if not even more so then some of these gym rats... (hell some of them are some of those gym rats).... I don't get it... anyway... for those of you that have closed minds.... look at what you're missing out on....

 Lynesha....my biggest drag crush...you couldn't tell me she's not fine hunny.
Roxxxy Andrews seemed to be everyone's drag crush when she came out.
 Ben's a little cutie.
 As obnoxious as she is Adore's adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment