Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour Coming This Summer

The Lipton for the SUMMER girrrrrrrl.......

So you know my first Blog had to be about my girl Beyonce'. (say what you will) BUT.... come on now... you guys have heard about her and her man Jay Z going on tour together this summer right? If you ask me I think these two had an idea about it since their sickening performance at the Grammy's.



 A few things:

1. You know their concert tickets are gonna cost about as much as a down-payment on a house in New York City, so if you plan on going and are a regular human being like the most of us with regular jobs that are just enough for us to pay our bills, then you needed to start off saving when Beyonce's career started.


2. No matter how much her tickets costs... (I own every Beyonce' concert on DVD... and have tried to go to most of them every time she comes out here)... it's completely worth it... She puts on an amazing show and you know the girl can sang.... now her teamed up wit Jay Z... you know there's gonna be sickening duet's, sexyness dopeness fabulousness everythingness everywhere...

So I'm gonna try to go... Who's in?


3. The news itself is exciting, and once the headline is posted I'm sure the only thing you need to read the articles for is if you're looking for the date. 

What I like to do sometimes (and I don't know why because it's more frustrating then anything else) is scroll down and read the comments.... from the haters...... and the obsessed...



Not only on news but on Youtube videos and stuff... the comments are so entertaining whether they're frustrating or just hilarious. I honestly don't understand the point of putting comments that are negative about someone on things like this unless it's to cause an uproar.... seriously why do these people waist their time? It's hilarious.... Then you have the obsessed who are willing to curse you the fuck out if you say ANYTHING wrong about who the article is talking about (in this case our girl Beyonce'). These comments are the bests!!!


 So don't judge me based off this picture because it looks better in real life.... but I gotta keep it drag related... I'm gonna go dressed inspired by Beyonce's "Flawless" 



 So I didn't nail it but it was pretty damn close alright bitches!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment