Thursday, May 1, 2014

RHOA Reunion: Porsha Williams Vs. Kenya Moore

LIPTON!!!!!!!


I have been waiting for this video since I saw the picture of Kenya Moore tow up. So before I get into it go ahead and watch the video real quick....






Now don't get me wrong I love Kenya Moore... but only in the way I love Tiffany aka New York from Flava of Love. I like the fact that the she's a crazy bitch and just overly dramatic, which creates this comical character. HOWEVER.... what you didn't see in this video was the scepter that Kenya Moore had in Porsha's face before this, then she pulls out that bullhorn (which don't forget is meant for people to hear you from very far away and she's in her face).  I think Porsha went through what you would call in court... temporary insanity. The bitch snapped real quick and was ready to snap Kenya's neck using her weave as a noose to hang the bitch raising her off the ground herself... however... that was not as crazy as a fight I expected.... I mean come on... this is the photo they leaked from the fight...

Okay so I couldn't find the photo... Miss Kenya must have taken had it taken down but girl she looked like she got MOLLY WHOPPED!!!

But seriously... She had the cops called wants to press charges, and that wasn't even a hint of a beating... that was just a little hair pulling, maybe she got dragged a little bit, and hopefully Porsha scored a sucker punch or two. ANYWAY... I feel bad for Porsha... she knows how she looked like an outraged monkey on television.... poor boo boo.  

And before I sign off... can we talk about how Nene Leakes needs to sue her hairstylist...


WHY THEY GOT HER IN THAT TERRIBLE ASS LACE-FRONT NAPPY CROWS NEST BUN PONYTAIL? "So nasty and so rude" is how I feel about that triflinism on her head. This has to be the REAL crime that should've been called to the police... this is how you know she ain't got no real friends... how are your friends or even the other girls on this show gonna let you go on national TV looking like that... NENE GIRL WE CAN SEE THE LACE FROM EAR TO EAR.... Just tragic girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment