Friday, April 25, 2014

Jumping on the Kim, Kanye, and Pia Gossip.

LIPTON....

Usually I can not stand conversations about Kim Kardashian unless it's about her clothes, I never like any conversation about Kanye West, and who the hell is Pia Mia, how do you say her name correctly, and who in their right mind would have an affair with a 17 year old and not expect them to act like a 17 year old about it. Apparently homegirl is posting pictures on instagram and letting the caption be something about how being the other woman is the story of her life..... You're officially a tramp, and don't you dare use that "well he's not my man so it's not my problem," and if you do... you're officially a stupid tramp because he's not leaving his wife for you clearly and all you're not gonna get anything from him.... except in this case... Ms. Pia Mia is getting her little 15 minutes in... but trust and believe... she'll probably go back to being a nobody after this... kinda like that Amber Rose chick... whatever happen to her btw?


Triflant... however... I do think Miss thing is real cute for a little 17 year old. Besides the fact that she's blonde (bleh) I think she might grow up to be prettier then Kim K. (Yeah I said it)



I mean.... I don't get it... Kanye West must have a golden dick because he is so damn annoying and really isn't that cute... oh wait I forgot he's got money... but seriously... these beautiful women couldn't get another man with money?

They can both do better in my opinion.... obviously Pia's got some growing up to do first. Ummm... and when are the statutory rape charges gonna be placed?

But like I said... no conversation about Kanye West has never been interesting nor pleasant in my book.... OH WAIT.... there is one conversation that I found amusing about Kanye AND Kim....






LMFAO

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I LOVE gossip! <3 And this one slipped me by....Awww Trouble in Paradise already? Oh Kimye! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can come to a safe conclusion that Kim K just isn't really good with using her brain when it comes to the men that she's dating... and with that being said she'll probably be in this relationship for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete