Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dolce' Amore

LIPTON....

So for those of you who haven't been to Dolce' Amoreit's on Van Ness and Pine street (1477 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109) out here in San Francisco, you definitely should stop by... especially if you're a fan of Gelato. 

 It's advertised as a "miniature art cafe," and let me be the first to say this place is SO cute! It's a very cozy place with the cutest decorations. Even the way they display their food just makes you want to take pictures if not try everything! Their Gelato....The BOMB! I've been here 2 or 3 Tuesdays in a row and I've tried about 4 or 5 different types of Gelato that they offer... and figuring out which one you want is probably going to be the most difficult thing ever!



They do serve other deserts such as truffles, macaroons, cakes, etc. NOT TO MENTION, they actually serve actual food! You've gotta check this place out if you're looking for short break in your day in the middle of running errands. Great atmosphere, food to refresh that mind, and you'll be off to complete your day with a genuine smile!



Now when I say great atmosphere and cute decorations, I definitely mean that it's one of the cutest things that separate this place from just your normal Gelato place or Cafe'. The tables you sit down to eat at are glass cases... and in the glass cases are really cute and unique jewelry that are actually for sale. Now they are kind of expensive (the jewelry that is) but a baller on a budget like myself sure don't mind eating my little Gelato while at least lookin' at the nice things!



Shout out to my girl Kim Kardashnguyen who helped me out being the unafraid ghetto asian to take all the pictures to make them look artsy and cute, and wasn't afraid to ask for to much and he can agree... they still gave good customer service! Check out my girl at WWW.KIMKARDASHNGUYEN.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment