Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Angry Black Woman on Elevator Realness

Now I wasn't going to talk about this but the Lipton too good girl...






SOLANGE WAS AFTER THAT ASS!!!! Now I don't know what the full Lipton was on what set her off.... but you already know Jay Z wish he woulda thought twice about whatever it was that he did. What I'm really worried about is the rumors I've seen that it was about her finding out that he hit Beyonce'... which scarily might make sense considering how she really didn't get too involved in the fight.


Now what Had me cracking up was the meme's and photos that people were putting out after all of it... my favorite....

Now Solange face says it ALL in this photo that was caught as they were walking to the car girl.... She's ready for round two... Jay is so lucky they had that second car. I wanna hear the convo the two sisters had in the car going home considering Beyonce' left with Solange instead of Jay


Giiiiirrrrrrl...... It's been a while since I've ever been that pissed... they're gonna have to at the very least address the issue with the public since that video went viral....

No comments:

Post a Comment