Friday, September 12, 2014

Miss Gay California United States 2014


The Latest Lipton...

I've decided to compete for Miss Gay California United States 2014. Both the Winner and the runner up fly over to Washington D.C. in December to compete for Miss Gay United States 2014. Me not being a typical Pageant Queen of course I'm nervous but I want that crown! It's very intimidating. The application itself is 8 pages... in which 7 of those pages are just rules about the pageant and duties if you win. Through the great vine I heard Scarlet Letters, another local drag queen, and La Saveona Hunt, from Seattle Washington, will be competing. Both of which I hear know pageants way more than I do.... but I'm gonna give it a go anyway.

For anyone interested in going the pageant will be held Saturday October 4th at The Arc here in San Francisco. I've yet to find out the time but cross your fingers for me and send good vibes and positive energy my way. I've got a good team helping me out now I just need to deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment