Friday, September 19, 2014

Pre-Folsom

Lipton...
Last night after work I rushed home to throw on some make up and get down to Cookie Dough's Monster Show at The Edge in the Castro. It was P!nk Tribute night, it was a lot of fun, but damn I'm worn out (had to get up super early for work today). It's always fun being part of that cast, they're always doing something grand and the audience just is so wonderful to the girls.
As this week kicks off Folsom weekend, after last nights show I have two shows tonight, One at Funkatory at Club OMG on 6th Street and right after at Diva's Lounge in the Tenderloin. On top of that I also have a show tomorrow at the EndUp at the Kylie Minono Show which will be a lot of fun.... however I'm sure I'm going to be sssoooo tired.. wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment